At VIG India we take a holistic approach to your Insurance Portfolio. Our methodology perfected over 40 years of distinguished service in the world of insurance, assures you best in class advice for your needs. VIG India offers insurance solutions to a variety of clientele – individuals, groups and companies. No matter whom the client is or what the scale of insurance required, we assure you of a thorough solution development process delivered across three phases.
- This is the first phase of getting you and your interests protected.
- Understanding the specific risk exposures involved, as well your asset values, gives us an insight into your insurance needs.
- Along with this insight, we also collate the necessary data required to approach insurers.
- Once your insurance enquiry has been floated and sufficient quotes received, they are examined for errata in coverage specifications or calculations.
- If you prefer face-time with a potential insurer whose products pique your interest, we could arrange a meeting as well.
- VIG India will also continuously interact with the insurers to streamline insurance packages and optimise the payable premium.
- Our expertise is at your service to gauge the tolerance of a particular policy to potential risk and also its volatility.
- Upon selecting the most suitable plan, a Service Level Agreement will be entered into for coverage of large risks.
- We will co-ordinate with the insurer on your behalf to transmit payments and requisite documentation.
- In essence, you needn’t concern yourself for completion of the formalities required for the issuance of insurance policies.
- WE are here to do all of this for you.
- Any insurance policy ideally requires continual communication with your insurer.
- You needn’t burden yourself with sundry task such like maintaining documentation of all transactions and updating policies.
- VIG India will also closely monitor the timely renewal of your insurance policies.
- To ensure that you are prepared for the worst, we will assist you in preparing Disaster Management and Business Continuity Plans.